Wood Watch | The Reine Dark Sandalwood + Slate
THE FERNWEH WOOD WATCH COLLECTION
The Reine is a dark sandalwood watch with a slate-colored dial, sapphire crystal glass, and a black interchangeable genuine leather band. A multi-functional sweeping second hand, and contrasting triple sub-dials with black hands complete the look. Beautiful like its namesake Reine, a small fishing village on the island of Moskenesøya in the Lofoten archipelago in Norway.
Personalized with the image or message of your choice, this custom watch will be treasured for years to come.
- Dark Sandalwood Watch Case
- 43 mm (W) x 12 mm (H)
- Slate Dial
- 35.5 mm (W)
- Polished Stainless Steel Indexes,
- Black Hour and Minute Hand
- Arctic White Second Hand
- Seiko VH68 Quartz Movement with Sweeping Second Hand
- Date, Day and 24 Hour Indicators
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Black Stainless Steel Crown
- Genuine Leather Band - Black Microsuede
- 18 mm (W) x Adjustable to 185 mm (L)
- Inter-Changeable with Quick Release
- Black 316L Stainless Steel Buckle
- Splash-Proof - Should Not Be Submerged In Water
- 30 Day Exchange/Returns
- 1 Year Warranty
- Laser engraved monograms or custom text message is available on the back of the watch case and is centered.
- For more information on our process visit our Personalization page.
WARRANTY + SHIPPING/RETURNS
- Free Shipping US & Canada over $50. International customers refer to our Shipping Page.
- 30 Day Returns or Exchanges.
- Non-Personalized watches can be returned to us within 30 days for a full refund.
- Personalized watches can be returned to us within 30 days for a refund. A $25 materials and labor fee will be deducted from the refund.
- For more information visit Returns + Exchanges.
- 1 Year Warranty - DVGNT Divergent products are warranted to be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of shipping when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.*Our 1 Year Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to your product. It also does not cover accidents, physical damage or misuse of the product.