Teardrop Necklace - Labradorite
Please select all options.
Natural Stone Collection
Labradorite, also known as Spectrolite is a stone of many colors. Legend has it, that it was a magical stone and when a knight struck this stone it released its many colors forming the Aurora Borealis, or the Northern Lights. However, not all the colors were released and some remain still trapped within this stone a little piece of magic for the wearer. Also called the Stone of Transformation, it is said to enhance inner strength and worth through times of change serving as a reminder that we all have the power within to weather these changes good or bad.
- Necklace Length: 18 in
- Pendant Size: 0.39 in x 0.47 in
- Stone: Natural Labradorite
- Material: 18K Gold Plated Brass (Nickel Free)
- Please note that we use Natural Stones and Shells so the color and pattern of the stone/shell will vary and may contain natural inclusions.
- ◄PERSONALIZATION + CARE
- Engraved initials are available on the back of the necklace.
- For more information on our process visit our Personalization page.
- To prolong the life of your necklace please avoid wearing it while working out, showering, or swimming.
- Free Shipping to Canada and the USA on all orders over $50.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $50.
- International customers refer to our Shipping page.
- ◄RETURNS + EXCHANGES
- 15 Day Exchange/Returns (Non-Personalized Jewelry Only)
- Non-Personalized products can be returned to us within 15 days for a full refund.
- Personalized jewelry that has been engraved cannot be returned or exchanged. We hope you understand! For more information visit our Returns + Exchanges page.