Chronograph Wood Watch | The West Coaster | Walnut
Please select all options.
The West Coaster is a walnut wood chronograph watch with a matching wood dial and an all-wood band. The last remaining timepieces from our original Wayfarer Series 1 wood watch collection, which was featured on Breakfast Television and CTV News, on Canada's 150th Birthday. We saw it only fitting that we name it after the West Coast Trail in the Pacific Rim National Park in our beautiful home province of British Columbia.
- Walnut Wood Watch Case
- 47 mm (W) x 12 mm (H)
- Walnut Wood Dial
- 37 mm (W)
- Polished Stainless Steel Hour, Minute, Second Hands and Indexes
- Miyota JS20 Quartz Movement
- Chronograph Second, Minute and 24 Hour Indicator
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Polished 316L Stainless Steel Crown and Buttons
- Walnut Wood Band
- 210 mm (L) x 25 mm tapering to 22 mm (W)
- Polished 316L Stainless Steel Spring Buckle
- Wooden Gift Box
- Splash-Proof - Should NOT be submerged in water
- Laser engraved monograms or custom text message is available on the back of the watch case and is centered.
- For more information on our process visit our Personalization page.
- Free Shipping to Canada and the USA on all orders over $50.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $50.
- International customers refer to our Shipping page.
- ◄RETURNS + EXCHANGES
- 15 Day Exchange/Returns (Non-Personalized Watches Only)
- Non-Personalized products can be returned to us within 15 days for a full refund.
- Personalized watches that have been monogrammed or engraved cannot be returned or exchanged. We hope you understand! For more information visit our Returns + Exchanges page.